At first glance, you’d be forgiven for thinking this is simply a beautiful, kaleidoscope-shaped accessory.
However, our creation embodies so much more than this – a fully-functional mini-kaleidoscope, it has been crafted from white gold and lovingly filled with crisp calcedonia glass and playful gemstones - sapphires, emeralds and rubies.
Its outer shell, decorated with sea-cultivated pearl domes, natural coral and turquoise, yearns silently to tell the maritime stories it is engraved with. What tales is it so eager to share? Perhaps looking through its colourful prism might reveal the answers.
Drutis Jewellery sets sail from the sunkissed port city of Odessa, Ukraine’s pearl of the Black Sea, and seeks its inspiration from the marine themes and colours of our crystal sea and the sandy shores it spills onto. We have taken both spiritual and physical inspiration from the sea, giver of life and vitality, decorating our kaleidoscope with its fruit – corals and pearls – and embossing its body with imagery that reminds us of the ocean.
Composition and Details:
Length – 30.67 mm
Width – 10.21 mm
White Gold - 14 ct
The inside world of the Dream Kaleidoscope:
- Emerald - 0.06 ct
- Sapphires – green circle – 0.05 ct
- Sapphires – pink circle – 0.07 ct
- Sapphires – Yellow circle – 0.0025 ct
- cornflower blue sapphires – 0.06 ct
- Ruby – 0.02 ct
- Calcedonia glass
The outside world of the Dreams Kaleidoscope:
- Mini dome shaped pearls – sea cultivated – 16 pieces
- Natural Coral – 14 pieces
- Turquoise – 14 pieces
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead for processing and production
The world is your oyster...
Our kaleidoscope can be customised and tailored to suit your imagination, channelling whichever memory or dream you have. Please get in touch with us to discuss your ideas – we can use various coloured precious and semi-precious stones, different metals and enamels, and bespoke engraved imagery.
Some ideas include, but not limited to:
- First born boy - blue sapphires
- New born baby girl - pink sapphires
- 30th wedding Anniversary gift - pearl encrusted body of the kaleidoscope
- Do you love rubies and want to indulge yourself or a loved one in a one of a kind gift?
- Engraving on the outside of the kaleidoscope
- Favourite colour combinations inside
Available only to order - 2 weeks lead time, with options for customisation (production time may vary depending on design). Made especially for you, hand set, hand polished - you deserve this!